Sunday, January 19, 2014

Last week, I was at the consumer electronics show and I saw a great number of new, innovative products from LG. These include 4K TV's, TV's and phones with curved screens, appliances that you can communicate with over the web with a smartphone, interactive display boards and a whole host of wearable technology.

I am also working with LG to develop innovative guest experiences at our hotels (Hilton) using some of their products.

So I thought it would be a good fit for me to follow LG as part of the MGMT7160 course I am taking at University of Memphis, in pursuit of my MBA.

2 comments:

  1. I came back to Memphis from Laguardia airport, Delta invested in providing passengers at almost every seat an ipad they could use to order food from the restuarants and/or magazines from the gift shop. Maybe the hotels could have something like this to let customers check themselves in and see and select their rooms like we do with seats on an airplane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are working on something called mobile lobby that will support what you are suggesting. Could work with iPads or the guest's own handheld device. But what we are looking at with LG is more around the in-room entertainment experience.

      Delete